Get Started Online Today
You have more control of your medications online than ever before when you use our website. Now in just a few clicks you can:
- Order new prescriptions through home delivery.
- Transfer other medications to home delivery through OptumRx.
- Check the status of your order.
New! You can also download the OptumRx App to your smartphone or tablet to to help manage your medications.1
to order your medication. Call: 1-888-715-7489, TTY 711, 24 hours a day,
7 days a week. Questions? Talk to a representative now.
You Benefit With Home DeliveryYour physician counts on you to take your medications. Using OptumRx makes it easy to get them by delivering
OptumRx makes it easy to:
- Make the most of your prescription drug benefit.
- Set up home delivery for the medication you take regularly.
- Receive reminders to take your medication as directed.
- Refill and renew your prescriptions on time.
- Compare medication costs.
- Talk with a pharmacist any time you have questions about your medications.
Helpful Online ToolsOnce you register for an account at optumrx.com, discover tools that can help you take control of your medications online including:
Text messages remind you to take your medication on time, and refill when running low.
Save Money and TimeWould you like to pay less for your prescriptions than you do at your local pharmacy? Using home delivery through OptumRx, you can save on your medication over what you would pay at a retail pharmacy. Plus, you don't have to stand in line to get your prescription filled. With OptumRx, you will have the medication you need, when you need it.
- Save money — there is no charge for standard delivery, including Saturday
- Talk to pharmacists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the comfort and privacy of your home
- Avoid waiting in line at retail pharmacies
- Receive award-winning customer service
Ensuring Quality and Safety
With a team of 350 pharmacists, OptumRx provides you with expert attention to accuracy, and allows you to speak with a licensed pharmacist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every new prescription goes through a minimum of 16 quality checks to help ensure your medication is delivered securely and accurately.
You can feel confident knowing that a team of pharmacists is available to you anytime you have a question about your medications.
"Safety is our number one priority. One of my duties is to double check for possible drug interactions when customers are taking multiple medications."
Pharmacist with 25 years of experience;
14 years at OptumRx